Monday, October 19, 2009

weekly update

Peek-a-boo!
Our friends returned this bassinet that they borrowed several months ago. We're not sure what to do with it, since we really don't have room for it anywhere but Cora was having fun rocking in it last night.


Above is a picture of me at about the same age as Cora. It's fun to look and compare.

Here are some of the projects I worked on this week. A no-knit scarf, some Christmas ornaments, a couple more bow holders/organizers for some special girls, and a reversible bag.
Our shrunken apple heads are getting to look pretty gross - and also growing mold, which is kind of nasty in an unintentional way. I think it's because I put them in the oven to dry, which is a nice warm place but probably keeps moisture in more than if they were out somewhere else. They may not make it to Halloween. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment