Tuesday, June 2, 2009

baby shoes and balls

My friend Trista helped me fix my sewing machine a couple of weeks ago and this is what I've sewn so far. The balls aren't all as round as they are supposed to be but Cora likes them anyways, especially the tags. I put a bell inside of them so they make a nice little noise. I was pretty happy with the way the kimono baby shoes came out, and they were actually fairly easy to make. I got the material from a $1 purse I bought at a thrift store, and should have enough to make at least one more pair. Next time I have to make them a little bigger so they can fit Cora, since the pattern was a newborn size. I got the pattern free from www.homespun-threads.com.

1 comment:

  1. CUUTE! you are talented--I wanna make some when I get home!

    ReplyDelete