Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Virginia Vacation

We had a great two weeks in Virginia in the end of June. We were able to visit with my all of my siblings at my parents' house as well as Grandma Wei for most of the time and Aline and her boys for a weekend. It was a lot of fun packed into a couple of weeks, and there are a lot of pictures to show for it. I'll try to fit them into the next few posts.

Cora loves her uncle.
They had a fun jam session on the piano. It's kind of hard to hear, but Cora was making up a song. The words went something like this: Uncle play piano.... Cora play piano.... Papa take picture... Daddy take picture... Ahhhhhhhh (vocalizing)
We got some good girl shopping time in too. Here's Elijah in his car seat accompanying us with a very classic Elijah face.And crashed at the mall.One of my favorite things to do back East is visit the Baltimore Aquarium. Here are all the cousins besides the babies, and me making a ridiculous face.The four year olds.Cute little buddies.Playing with Great-Grandma back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment