Friday, May 29, 2009

Thrifting

I love thrift stores. Luckily there are a lot in Pocatello. Yesterday I checked out a local thrift store I hadn't been to before and they were having a $3.50 bag sale, meaning stuff all the clothes you can into a big bag for just 3.50 - they had several table and racks full of clothes, and I wound up walking away with 55 pieces of clothing in my bag, which comes out to a little over 6 cents a piece! I got about 10 pairs of shorts or skirts for Cora for the summer, including a Ralph Lauren skirt in perfect condition, and a lot of other items she'll grow into, plus a few things for me and several items that are going to be cut up and used for the fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Great Deal!!! That's really smart to chose clothes for fabrics pieces too...I'll have to remember that when Lily stains her clothes or when I'm at garage sales!

    ReplyDelete