Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Great Falls

We went to Great Falls park on Monday. It was a fun little outing, even though it was ridiculously hot. Ryan always checks the temperature outside on his phone, and was amused to see that in Virginia, the "feels like" temperature is often hotter than the actual temperature. In Pocatello, because of wind chill, it's usually at least 10 degrees colder. Cora is loving it here though, she's been a little sweeter since her tooth broke through but she is still displaying quite a little attitude. Her favorite word is "no," although she is also learning to nod or say yes, though not always truthfully. ("Did you eat your banana, Cora?" Looks at the banana on her tray, nods yes.)

At church she is doing better at playing in Nursery, even though she cries when I drop her off, I just try to do it as quickly as possible. I was asked to substitute in the other Nursery class last Sunday and I was so tempted to bring her with me, to see how she behaves during the lesson and singing time, but I didn't want her to get used to being with me again so I left her in her other class.

No comments:

Post a Comment